[bioontology-support] How to report a bug?

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:41:03 PDT 2014

This appears to be fixed now. All links below return the appropriate class.

Note that if you make the calls in your browser with the API key then the
browser will remember the API key on subsequent calls (in a cookie). This
may explain why the calls appear to work with no API key. It will keep
working for about 2 weeks. Of course outside the browser you need to provide
the key on all calls.

Ray