[bioontology-support] Semantic type not returned in the annotator

ʌἁɀɑƿѻѕ ɪɷɑⱴⱴἱɗʜѕ larjohn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:46:50 PDT 2014

Hi there,

I am using the superb annotator API. While I can use the semantic types filter with success, the returned result does not contain the semantic type. This is a problem if I use more than one semantic types, as I cannot know what type each result corresponds to, so I have to make two separate requests.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

---