[bioontology-support] Semantic type not returned in the annotator

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 19 16:52:03 PDT 2014

Hello,

You can request that the semantic type be returned as a part of the class data using the `include` query string parameter. For example: http://data.bioontology.org/annotator?text=melanoma&include=prefLabel,semanticType

The semanticType will be an array on the annotatedClass object.

Hope this helps!

Paul