[bioontology-support] Medication Widget

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 26 13:16:44 PDT 2014

Jessie,

I just verified that my copy of Windows 7 with Firefox and Chrome is working for the Jump To and Form Autocomplete widgets. Do you know which one of these the user was having problems with?

Unfortunately, this type of problem can be very difficult to troubleshoot remotely. To give us the best chance of fixing the issue, give it’s something on our end, it would be great if you could open the development console on the browser having the problem and then attempt to use the widget. If you could send us a screen shot of the whole browser window then maybe we can figure out what’s going on.

Thanks,
Paul