[bioontology-support] Annotating large texts

Philippe Soares soaresp2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:09:44 PST 2014

Hi,
I tried to annotate a large text (around 65000 characters) using the
annotator and I get an error saying "Please use less than 500 words. If you
need to annotate larger pieces of text you can use the Annotator Web
Service<http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_User_Guide>
".

I tried, but I have the same limitation with the API and couldn't get any
parameter to increase that limit in the docs.

Have I missed something or do we have to split large texts on the client
side and send the chunks for annotation 1 by 1 ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Philippe