[bioontology-support] Ontology format in new API

Stuart Owen stuart.owen at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 07:35:05 PST 2014

Hi,
     OK, thanks Trish I can see that now and is just what I am looking for.
     This does mean that I would need to fetch this info individually
for each ontology, but I will build up a cache of the formats I know to
avoid this.

      Maybe I am also missing something else, but in a future version it
would be handy if the main ontology list at /ontologies contained a key
- like the submissionId, version or released date, to allow me to
recognise a new version is available and I need to refresh the cached
information I store from /latest_submission.

many thanks,
Stuart.