[bioontology-support] Download MEDDRA Ontology

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:47:00 PST 2014

We don't have it. We read the UMLS database release and create a Turtle
file (RDF) to use for our system. You can get this from us, but only if
you have a license from the MEDDRA group. This particular ontology has a
more restrictive license than many of our ontologies. See the reference in
the license text on the Meddra summary page in BioPortal.

Ray