[bioontology-support] Freelancer web promotion Get Higher Sales

Timcy Hood timcy.hood at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:40:41 PST 2014

Hello,

Greetings!!

My name is Timcy Hood and I'm an experienced SEO freelancer serving online
marketing industry. I believe you are an active online entrepreneur and
curious to know everyday how Google works to provide first page rankings.
You might wonder about knowing the major factors involved for gaining better
internet traffic & online sales through organic SEO. I hope you understand
the basics know-how of search engine optimization very well and already get
so many of business proposals each day. So what's difference here in this
email?

I have been in this industry since last 11 years as Freelance SEO Expert and
experienced personally a lot of case studies of my good clients after each
Google updates. After trying a lot of organic methods of link building, now
the time has come to work for RELATIONSHIP BUILDING of your business
website. So taking this objective in my mind, I would offer to implement
following new strategies for online advertising of my client business-

1. Create Online Buzz about your product /service
2. Social-Media Submissions.
3. Public Relations Activity.
4. Video Optimization & Marketing.
5. Social Channels Optimization including FB, Twitter, Pinterest etc
6. Content Distribution & Marketing.
7. Web 2.0 Creations.
8. Presentations/Document Sharing Worldwide.
9. Content Syndication & RSS Submissions.
10. Marking Up content, XML and Micro-Data Formats Implementations.

I assure, above 10 activities will boost up your online presence and
business sales to give good ROI from your advertising expenditure. Why need
to pay thousands of dollars per month to so called big internet marketing
company if you are not sure about the promises. Let's start with a micro
budget investment with my SEO proposal. If you are reading it until now then
this is something extra ordinary and really can do drastic changes in your
business without doing false huge promises. I personally do B2B SEO, ghost
internet marketing for my clients and I'm able to manage majority of my
clienteles from SMEs itself by sharing them a sound knowledge of marketing
and educate them more about latest updates happening in search giant Google.
If anything above comes of your interest, please do write me back with the
URL of your website. I would love to prepare a FREE website analysis search
engine report along with my detailed SEO plan of action.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Timcy Hood

Freelancer SEO Expert

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003 and Bill C-28. We have clearly mentioned
the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines
and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail
address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any
illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove"
in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any
further promotional mail.