[bioontology-support] Federated Sparql Question

manuelso manuelso at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 10 08:00:00 PDT 2014

Tom,

The CONSTRUCT would have the same issue.

The logic I mentioned in my previous emails should be pretty easy to implement in a python script, Java or even shell. At some point the query string needs to be programmatically generated and sticking to just dos commands limits your capability of building such queries.

Manuel