[bioontology-support] BioPortal: Jump to terms feature

Phillips, Lori C. LCPHILLIPS at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Mar 10 11:17:30 PDT 2014

I believe with the old API I was able to enter a basecode into the jump to term feature.
This does not seem to work any longer.

Are there plans to support this?  Currently you have to enter the term name in exact order to get a response.
Sometimes I know the term's code better than I know the exact name.

Lori

dispose of the e-mail.