[bioontology-support] [bioontology-curator] Bioportal login issues

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:00:47 PDT 2014

I suggest clearing your cache and trying again. The registration page
should have an image of text for you to enter. I am also using Firefox and
it works for me. Perhaps this is removed because you are blocking images
(or ads?).

It sounds like you are still using the old system, which is about to be
shutdown. If by ontology id you mean something like "1234" then this is
the old system. The ids for ontologies on the new system are acronyms.
There are new widgets which work with the next system.

Ray