[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Gus

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 14 17:23:37 PDT 2014

Gus,

Not at all sure that I understand the question. Here is what I did:

Searched for "329646"

The only returned term is "cefepime 20 MG/ML" in RxNORM. Presumably this
is the term you want. It has properties which are "has_tradename" and
"has_ingredient" which refer to other RxNORM terms. The relationship is
specified as the property name and you can traverse to that term by
clicking on the link.

Have I misunderstood?

Ray