[bioontology-support] ICD-10 ontology download

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 14 17:27:37 PDT 2014

You can't get ICD10 as an OWL file from BioPortal because we didn't get it
as an OWL files. Ontologies submitted as OWL are available for download as
OWL through the UI (a download link in the submissions table) or through a
REST call. We process ICD10 to get an RDF file that we use. We can give
you this RDF file (in Turtle file format). It is not available through the
UI but we may eventually make this available.

If you want the RDF version of this ontology just let me know privately
and I can get it for you.

Ray