[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from lawson

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Mar 17 06:26:53 PDT 2014

Name: lawson

Email: lawson at ebi.ac.uk

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MIRO

Comment:
Hi,

I work as part of the VectorBase project and wanted to update our usage of various ontologies. I can see that we exist as a project at the moment - how can I edit this rather than create a new project. The Louis group (part of VectorBase) are stilled involved with ontology development but this may not continue beyond 2014. I want to ensure that there are contact details for the project beyond this and update/document our usage of various ontologies.
regards
Dan Lawson