[bioontology-support] RELATED synonyms are not working

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 17 16:02:48 PDT 2014

It is true that we only recognize OBO exact synonyms as "bioportal
synonyms". The other things are not synonyms in normal English usage, even
though the word synonym is in the label. This has always been the case
though. You indicate below that you think that this was not always the
case. Can you explain when this behaved differently?

Ray