[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from lawson

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 17 16:57:44 PDT 2014

To be clear, I think that you are referring to an ontology rather than a
project. Currently "Louis" is both the admin and the contact for this
ontology. I can add you to the list of admins (Louis can also do so) and
then you will both be able to edit the ontology information. Just give me
your BioPortal username.

Ray