[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from lawson

Daniel Lawson lawson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 17:14:03 PDT 2014

Hi Ray,

No, I am referring to the VectorBase project on the page:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/projects
I want to ensure that this has contact details and that it is associated
with the ontologies that we use to annotate.

Kitsos is the admin for the ontologies that he and his group have developed
(TGMA, MIRO, IDOMAL, IDODEN etc.) and that is the correct thing. My
assumption is that you do not need to be admin on an ontology to assert a
projects use of that ontology.

regards
Dan

On 17 March 2014 23:57, Ray Fergerson <ray.fergerson at stanford.edu> wrote:

> To be clear, I think that you are referring to an ontology rather than a
> project. Currently "Louis" is both the admin and the contact for this
> ontology. I can add you to the list of admins (Louis can also do so) and
> then you will both be able to edit the ontology information. Just give me
> your BioPortal username.
>
> Ray

Ensembl Genomes | VectorBase | i5K insect genome initiative