[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from lawson

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 17 17:17:01 PDT 2014

Thanks for clearing this up. Someone else has pointed out that creating
and editing projects is broken at the moment. This is in our queue to fix.
Should be in production in a few days.

Your assumption is correct, you do not have to be an admin on an ontology
to update the project that refers to this ontology.

Ray