[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from lawson

Daniel Lawson lawson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 17:26:10 PDT 2014

Thanks for the update. I'll wait until I see a notification that editing
projects is available. I noted that VectorBase already existed (hence not
wanting to create a new project) so need to edit it. As I wasn't the
original submitter of this particular project what is the protocol for
amending it?

cheers
Dan

--
Ensembl Genomes | VectorBase | i5K insect genome initiative