[bioontology-support] [bioontology-curator] Bioportal login issues

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 17 22:58:27 PDT 2014

Ray,

I had some email exchanges with Sridevi over the weekend. It appears to be another example of acronyms having to be all-cap letters. He was able to create his project after changing the acronym.

With best regards,
Samson
On Mar 17, 2014, at 3:51 PM, Ray Fergerson <ray.fergerson at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Sridevi,
>
> We will check into the project creation problem but this should not prevent you from uploading your ontology. Creating an ontology has nothing to do with creating a project. Just go to the Browse page and hit the big “create an ontology” button.
>
> Ray

Samson Tu                                                     email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                               web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research 	phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                                          fax: 1-650-725-7944