[bioontology-support] annotation service result

Al Shapiro als371 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 17:39:06 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I would like to see if the annotation-ontology (AO) could be added to the BIoPortal ontologies as another separate ontology that could be used by the Annotator by selecting it, just as you would NCIT, etc.

I believe this would help many organizations in the annotation of their large collections of scientific documents that pertain to their specific research area, etc.

Al Shapiro

G6G Consulting Group, LLC
G6G Directory of Omics and Intelligent Software

http://g6g-softwaredirectory.com/