[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Barry Smith

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Mar 21 14:10:33 PDT 2014

Name: Barry Smith

Email: phismith at buffalo.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/SYN?p=classes&conceptid=http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/xml/owl/EVS/Thesaurus.owl#Routine_Histology_Staining_Method

Comment:
Feature request
When looking at an ontology with long class names I move the slider to expand the width of the hierarchy list on the left
By this means I take away space from the definitions pane so that definitions only appear partially on the right
Is there a way to fix it so that the definitions can still be read in full?