[bioontology-support] Old flash based Tree widget

sajinb sajin.balakrishnan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:54:48 PDT 2014

Its still happening,the same code works if i give these values

 ontology: "AERO",
      startingRoot:"http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/AERO_0000004",
but it does not work if I search with in this root
 ontology: "NCIT",
      startingRoot:"
http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/xml/owl/EVS/Thesaurus.owl#C12219"

Is it because there is character '#' in the startingRoot URL in the 2nd
case