Search Mailing List Archives


Limit search to: Subject & Body Subject Author
Sort by: Reverse Sort
Limit to: All This Week Last Week This Month Last Month
Select Date Range     through    

[bioontology-support] Old flash based Tree widget

Sajin Balakrishnan sajin.balakrishnan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:48:36 PDT 2014


Yes I still see the error  if  I search with in
  ontology: "NCIT",
      startingRoot:"
http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/xml/owl/EVS/Thesaurus.owl#C12219",
See the attahed screen shot.
There is no error if I search in the whole ontology(by removing
startingRoot option)



On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Paul R Alexander
<palexander at stanford.edu>wrote:

> That works fine for me as well, no errors encountered. Are you still
> seeing the error about the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header?
>
> Paul
>
>
> On Mar 25, 2014, at 8:54 AM, sajinb <sajin.balakrishnan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Its still happening,the same code works if i give these values
>
>  ontology: "AERO",
>       startingRoot:"http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/AERO_0000004",
> but it does not work if I search with in this root
>  ontology: "NCIT",
>       startingRoot:"
> http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/xml/owl/EVS/Thesaurus.owl#C12219"
>
> Is it because there is character '#' in the startingRoot URL in the 2nd
> case
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Paul R Alexander [via NCBO Support] <[hidden
> email]> wrote:
>
>> I cannot reproduce this problem. Can you confirm that it is still
>> happening?
>>
>> Paul
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "sajinb" <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4652769&i=0>>
>>
>> To: [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4652769&i=1>
>> Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:13:16 AM
>> Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] Old flash based Tree widget
>>
>> Thanks.
>> It works but for this code it does not.Attached is the code and error
>> page.
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Paul R Alexander [via NCBO Support] <
>> [hidden email] > wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> I believe this should be working now. There could be problems when a
>> class is a subclass of two classes, but we don't have a good way to fix
>> this as of now.
>>
>> Paul
>>
>>
>> On Mar 6, 2014, at 8:42 PM, Sajin Balakrishnan < [hidden email] > wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Its working now but if i give a startingRoot and search a term in the
>> autocomplete textbox and select a particular term,the other classes which
>> are not part of the tree are also shown.Also (+) sign did change to (-) on
>> expand.
>> Please see attached files.
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Paul R Alexander < [hidden email] >
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> I introduced a bug that was causing this, my apologies. Please update
>> again (clearing browser cache as needed).
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Sajin Balakrishnan" < [hidden email] >
>> To: "Paul R Alexander" < [hidden email] >
>> Cc: "BioPortal User Support" < [hidden email] >
>> Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:21:09 PM
>> Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] Old flash based Tree widget
>>
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> The auto-complete text field of the Tree widget under widget section is
>> not
>> working.I tried
>> http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/AERO/?p=widgets .
>> When i start typing in the console it gives below error.Could you please
>> look into this.
>>
>> 1.
>>
>> http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=hypo*&apikey=4ea81d74-8960-4525-810b-fa1baab576ff&no_context=true&ontologies=AERO&subtree_id=roots&ontology=AERO400
>>
>> (Bad Request)
>> all.js?1394046824:4<
>> http://bioportal.bioontology.org/javascripts/cache/all.js?1394046824 >
>>
>> GET
>>
>> http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=adv*&apikey=4ea81d74-8960-4525-810b-fa1baab576ff&no_context=true&ontologies=AERO&subtree_id=roots&ontology=AERO400
>>
>> (Bad Request)
>>
>> data.bioontology.org/search?q=adv*&apikey=4ea81d74-8960-4525-810b-fa1baab576ff&no_context=true&ontologies=AERO&subtree_id=roots&ontology=AERO:1<
>> http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=adv*&apikey=4ea81d74-8960-4525-810b-fa1baab576ff&no_context=true&ontologies=AERO&subtree_id=roots&ontology=AERO >
>>
>> <
>> http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=adv*&apikey=4ea81d74-8960-4525-810b-fa1baab576ff&no_context=true&ontologies=AERO&subtree_id=roots&ontology=AERO >
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Sajin Balakrishnan <
>> [hidden email] > wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks Paul and team for adding this functionality so quickly
>> > On Mar 4, 2014 7:54 PM, "Paul R Alexander" < [hidden email] >
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> >> You can now pass in the option `*startingRoot*` to enable this
>> >> functionality. Note that you may need to clear your browser cache to
>> get
>> >> the updated Javascript.
>> >>
>> >> Paul
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Mar 1, 2014, at 10:01 PM, sajinb <[hidden email]<
>> http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4652664&i=0 >>
>> >> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> The old flash widget had an option in which by giving a root concept
>> id
>> >> ,the
>> >> tree would display starting from the given concept id as root and hide
>> all
>> >> others.Is this still available in the new one.
>> >> I tried tree.changeOntology from
>> >> http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_Widgets but its not
>> >> working
>> >> can you provide an example.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> View this message in context:
>> >>
>> http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Old-flash-based-Tree-widget-tp4652589p4652645.html
>>
>> >> Sent from the NCBO Support mailing list archive at Nabble.com .
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> bioontology-support mailing list
>> >> [hidden email] < http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4652664&i=1 >
>>
>> >> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioontology-support
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> bioontology-support mailing list
>> >> [hidden email] < http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4652664&i=2 >
>>
>> >> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioontology-support
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> ------------------------------
>> >> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>> >> discussion below:
>> >>
>> >>
>> http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Old-flash-based-Tree-widget-tp4652589p4652664.html
>>
>> >> To unsubscribe from Old flash based Tree widget, click here< >> .
>> >> NAML<
>> http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml >
>>
>> >>
>> >
>> <code-used.txt> <step1.jpg> <step2.jpg> <step3.jpg> <step4.jpg>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> bioontology-support mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioontology-support
>>
>>
>>
>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Old-flash-based-Tree-widget-tp4652589p4652702.html
>>
>> To unsubscribe from Old flash based Tree widget, click here .
>> NAML
>>
>>
>> code.txt (1K) Download Attachment
>> error.jpg (175K) Download Attachment
>>
>>
>> View this message in context: Re: [bioontology-support] Old flash based
>> Tree widget
>> Sent from the NCBO Support mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> bioontology-support mailing list
>> [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4652769&i=2>
>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioontology-support
>> _______________________________________________
>> bioontology-support mailing list
>> [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4652769&i=3>
>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioontology-support
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>> discussion below:
>>
>> http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Old-flash-based-Tree-widget-tp4652589p4652769.html
>>  To unsubscribe from Old flash based Tree widget, click here.
>> NAML<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> View this message in context: Re: [bioontology-support] Old flash based
> Tree widget<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Old-flash-based-Tree-widget-tp4652589p4652781.html>
> Sent from the NCBO Support mailing list archive<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/>at
> Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> bioontology-support mailing list
> bioontology-support at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioontology-support
>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/bioontology-support/attachments/20140325/939d4f43/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: screen shot.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 97701 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/bioontology-support/attachments/20140325/939d4f43/attachment-0001.JPG>


More information about the bioontology-support mailing list