[bioontology-support] mapping problems

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 27 14:40:04 PDT 2014

This works fine for me. I suspect that you are having trouble figuring out
our UI. (Not a good sign for us.)

When you say create mapping a panel pops up which has two sides. On the
left (labeled "class 1") is the "from" side of the mapping. This is where
you put your class. On the right side, "class 2", there is a dropdown box
for you to pick an ontology (any other than your own) and then to pick a
class in that ontology.

As an example I just created a garbage mapping in your ontology from
"Concept" to "Heatmap" in the AERO ontology.

Ray