[bioontology-support] NCBO BioPortal connection reset error

Bob Stanley rstanley at io-informatics.com
Fri Mar 28 15:10:26 PDT 2014

Thanks for the information Ray.

On a somewhat related topic, we have a good design now and are actively engineering for the new BioPortal API - hopefully to be ready by late next week....

Also on a related topic, I'm thinking about opportunities to more actively reference the value we're seeing through Bioportal and NCBO resources!

All the best,

Bob