[bioontology-support] BioAssay Ontology

Chung, Caty Elizabeth c.chung at med.miami.edu
Sat Nov 1 05:34:55 PDT 2014

Hello,

Yesterday roughly 2 pm EST, we published on our site a new version of BAO.  Roughly 8 am EST I checked, did not see it updated on BioPortal.  I uploaded the file and I pointed to our site.  It seems that pointing to our site is not working.  http://www.bioassayontology.org/bao/bao_complete.owl

Now I see two lines, one breaks the other one works.  Sorry!  Can you clean up the for my mistake?

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BAO

2.0 (Uploaded)  04/25/2014      11/01/2014      OWL<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/BAO/submissions/22/download?apikey=4ea81d74-8960-4525-810b-fa1baab576ff>

Caty