[bioontology-support] apaonto/uploading issues

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:25:09 PST 2014

Hi all, I uploaded the owl file for apaonto (http://bioportal.bioontology.
org/ontologies/APAONTO) and I have just received an email indicating that
the indexing was not successful because the URL was not working. I did not
give a URL, instead I uploaded the ontology. I have always had problems
uploading the owl file. Now, I try to login in and I keep getting:"We're
sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."

is there any problem with my user? I cant login, and there are issues with
updating the owl for this ontology.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/