[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from dana

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Wed Nov 5 12:16:26 PST 2014

Name: dana

Email: dmb107 at miami.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/UBERON?p=classes&conceptid=http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/UBERON_0000331

Comment:
I am interesting in downloading the mapping information between BRENDA and UBERON, instead of accessing it as 18 pages of links. I recieve an error when I try to "access mapping programmatically" by clicking the link titled "Mappings REST API documentation."

Is there a way that I can download the list of mapping between BRENDA and UBERON?

Thank you.