[bioontology-support] Bogus emails from BioPortal Team

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:14:38 PST 2014

BioPortal Ontology Admins,

Unfortunately we sent out an incorrect automatic email this morning to many ontology administrators. This email indicated that we had a bad URL for many ontologies, when, in fact, there was no problem. This email also had instructions about how to “fix” your ontology.

Please ignore this message. If there is really a problem with your ontology we will notify you separately.

Unfortunately we have also just sent a “welcome to the 2011 BioPortal Project meeting” email. This was also (obviously) erroneous.

We hope to get our email problems fixed soon.

Sorry for the spam.

Ray