[bioontology-support] Bootstrapping the dev environment from scratch

Mark Gerard kata.mapkon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 01:27:13 PST 2014

Hei folks,

I am interested in contributing to bio-portal in individual capacity. I have been talking with Ray about this and he has signed me up with the various services where I can get started with setting up the dev environments.

I have two questions:
1. Is there a ticket list I can look at to get acquainted with the roadmap?
2. Is there documentation explaining how I can set up the dev environment from scratch apart from the VM? I am using a mac running OS Yosemite.

Thank you

Mark