[bioontology-support] CUI meaning

Erick Antezana erick.antezana at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:44:23 PST 2014

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the clarification. If that property (CUI) is mainly for UMLS
ontologies, why do you add it to the CSV dump? It could create some
confusion. I would expect to get a dump holding common attributes,
properties to (almost) all ontology concepts/entries (e.g. comment,
creation date)

cheers,
Erick

On 13 November 2014 01:51, Manuel Salvadores Olaizola <manuelso at stanford.edu