[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Philippe

support at support at
Fri Nov 14 09:26:07 PST 2014

Name: Philippe

Email: proccaserra at

Question about loading SKOS resources in NCBO bioportal:

Is it possible? we have collaborator in plant science keen to use ISAtools and Crop Ontology ( resources (and their extensions) which are all expressed in SKOS.

None of these resources are currently in NCBO bioportal so I wanted to know whether there was a technical obstacle or there had simply been no request to load those resources in NCBO?

Many thanks