[bioontology-support] Using the Annotator with Python

Jacob Weimer jaweimer at umail.iu.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:50:48 PST 2014

Hello,

I am an Undergraduate Researcher at Indiana University working on a project
that
involves classifying a large number papers by categories. Your annotator
seems to work very well for this purpose. However, there seems to be a
limit when I try to run it over and over on any portion of text. That is,
no matter how large I make the string size from the paper, the annotator
will eventually throw an internal service error after some number of
iterations. Could you fill me in on what is happening here and what I can
do to avoid these errors? Any information you can give would be great.

Here is my advisor's information for confirmation if you need it.
http://www.informatics.indiana.edu/predrag/

Best,

Jacob Weimer