[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Philippe

Manuel Salvadores Olaizola manuelso at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 19 10:02:46 PST 2014

Hi Philippe,

Do you know if there is a full dump of the CROP ontology in SKOS ? Your links point to single terms. If so please point me to it.

I could not find a download page at cropontology.org and the fact that the Crop ontology is summary only in BioPortal (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CO) makes me think that full dumps are not provided. If that was the case then unfortunately we cannot upload it to BioPortal.

Best,

Manuel