[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Birong Liao

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Nov 20 08:07:58 PST 2014

Name: Birong Liao

Email: liao_birong at lilly.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/mappings

Comment:
Dear Bioportal,

Thank you for this important work!

I am experiencing difficulties when I tried to using the "Mapping" tab of this portal.  For example, when I picked "Gene Ontology", then selected "Human Phenotype Ontology, the hourglass would spin for a long time (~30 min), but no data return.  Could you advise if I should try different way?

Thank you in advance,

Birong