[bioontology-support] BioAssay Ontology

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 20 16:15:40 PST 2014

We were just talking about this today in our daily developer meeting.

If you submit an ontology manually then a submission is created immediately
and this is visible on the summary page for the ontology. You should also
see a status for the submission. It will be in the “uploaded” status until
it gets parsed.

For “load from URL” ontologies the submission entry won’t get created until
we detect a new ontology (roughly midnight, Pacific time).

We are considering having something a bit more “in your face” but we don’t
have any immediate plans to implement something like this.

Ray