[bioontology-support] Using the Annotator with Python

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 21 15:06:30 PST 2014

I’m not sure exactly what behavior you are seeing. Are you saying that you
annotate the same piece of text multiple times and that eventually one of
the calls will fail? This seems unlikely. Are saying that you repeatedly
call the annotator with a collection of short text strings and that
eventually one of these will fail (a different one every time)?

We don’t know of any problems with the system that would cause anything like
what you may be reported. That doesn’t necessarily mean that there isn’t a
problem though…

Also please let us know if you are accessing the system with multiple
threads. An please include the exact error message that you get back.
Thanks.

Ray