[bioontology-support] recent submission of EDDA Study Design Terminology

Bekhuis, Tanja tcb24 at pitt.edu
Sat Nov 22 06:02:58 PST 2014

Hello. We submitted an update of the EDDA Study Design Terminology on Thursday, November 20, 2014. When I view the latest version in the Portal, it still shows a class for 'Related Term,' which we had deleted. Naturally, when one tries to open that class, the Portal issues an error. Additionally, when I tried to save updated summary information, the edited text was not displayed. On the other hand, when I edited the version number, the information was displayed correctly.

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Tanja

Tanja Bekhuis, PhD, MS, MLIS, AHIP
Assistant Professor
Department of Biomedical Informatics, School of Medicine
Department of Dental Public Health, School of Dental Medicine
Director of Translational Research Methods
Center for Informatics in Oral Health Translational Research
School of Dental Medicine
University of Pittsburgh
5607 Baum Boulevard, Office 514
Pittsburgh, PA, USA 15206