[bioontology-support] REST API Ontology submission

loubas kgiannou at iti.gr
Sun Nov 23 23:47:34 PST 2014

Hi,

I dont want to post ontologies to the bioportal site. I have set up a local
repository from the virtual appliance you have available, and I want to
create a Java client for uploading ontologies.

If you dont want this to be public, could you please send me a private mail
with an example how to do it?

Thank you very much!!!