[bioontology-support] Unable to log into account to edit ontology description & display

Manuel Salvadores Olaizola manuelso at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 26 08:56:47 PST 2014

Hi,

I am resolving this issue off-list.

Manuel

----- Original Message -----
From: "PamWhite" <Pamela.White.1 at city.ac.uk>
To: bioontology-support at lists.stanford.edu
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 5:51:35 AM
Subject: [bioontology-support] Unable to log into account to edit ontology	description & display

Hello, I am unable to log into my acccount for my ontology at:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NHSQI2009

I cannot remember my account name or password. It looks like you need to
know the account name to request a password reminder.  I would like to edit
the Description (there is a typographical error) and also to restore the
graphic view that previously appeared, showing the classes and subclasses
for the ontology.  I may need some additional assistance with restoring the
graphic view.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Pam