[bioontology-support] request for ncbo annotator virtual appliance?

Aphinyanaphongs, Yindalon Yindalon.Aphinyanaphongs at med.nyu.edu
Wed Oct 1 07:55:26 PDT 2014

To whom it may concern,

My colleague and I would like to request the NCBO Virtual Appliance.
Bioportal username: yindalon

Thank you,
Yin Aphinyanaphongs MD, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Translational Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine Information Retrieval and Scientometrics Lab
Center for Health Informatics and Bioinformatics
New York University Langone Medical Center

227 E 30th St 7th Floor, New York, NY 10016
(212) 263-9041 - fax (212) 263-5995
yin.aphinyanaphongs at nyumc.org - www.eirslab.org - www.nyuinformatics.org - www.yinformatics.com