[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lori Phillips

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Oct 2 07:40:20 PDT 2014

Name: Lori Phillips

Email: lcphillips at partners.org

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

Comment:
This is in regard to REST API. I run the classes API with include=properties,synonym,children.  I expect the <properties>
 to include <notationCollection> where I obtain <notation> and assign it locally as the concept_cd.  For ontology SO in particular, <notationCollection> is not provided.  Is this issue limited to SO only?

Lori Phillips