[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Vertebrate Trait

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Oct 6 13:00:19 PDT 2014

Name: Vertebrate Trait

Email: caripark at iastate.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Comment:
I administer the Vertebrate Trait Ontology, and we received an email from a user noting that the BioPortal PURL for our ontology (http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/VT) is not functional (the link results in the error "The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try again). Is it possible to get this corrected?

Thank you,
Cari Park
caripark at iastate.edu