[bioontology-support] LETS BE GOOD FRIEND

juliet wake juliet.wake13 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 18:46:54 PDT 2014

LETS BE GOOD FRIEND

Friendship is sharing with laugher & Happiness!
Friendship is helping each other when it seems there's no hope!
Friendship is taking time to encourage one another!

In Friendship you and I can learn from each other also offer good advice to our selves especially in some circumstances that is beyond our control.

There's a miracle called "Friendship." Oh what a miracle in just keeping it real! The "Friendship" dwells way down deep in the heart and soul of a person or individuals.

You don't know how this "Friendship" happens. It just happens so soulfully. It is a light from the "Friendship" that provides sunlight to the soul whenever it happens. But you know and you have to recognize the gift from above.

My name is Juliet Wake from United States of America , hope to tell you more about myself as soon as I hear from you.

cya!

juliet