[bioontology-support] Bioportal Annotator

Sarantis, Demetrios demetrios.sarantis at yale.edu
Mon Oct 13 10:45:07 PDT 2014

Hi

Are there any results/news for the annotation problem?
Some more examples:
text to be annotated    select ontologies              class(result)
INTERLEUKIN                     CYTO                                     INTERFERON BETA-1A
LIGHT                                    CYTO                                     C-X-C MOTIF CHEMOKINE 11
INTERLEUKIN                     CYTO                                     MACROPHAGE COLONY-STIMULATING FACTOR 1
CYTOKINES                         CYTO                                     PLATELET-DERIVED GROWTH FACTOR

The result classes are not correct. The text to be annotated does not exist in classes' metadata.

Thank you
Dimitris