[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from rishig

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Sat Oct 18 08:10:20 PDT 2014

Name: rishig

Email: rishig at soe.ucsc.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

Comment:
Before I signed up for an account on BioPortal, all of the links on the webpage seemed to work.  Now, when I try to browse, for example, SNOMEDCT, or when I click on one of the links from search results, I get an error page ("We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.")  If I sign out and come back to the page anonymously, the links work again.

By the way: this is a great website/api and I really appreciate it!

-Rishi Graham
<rishig at soe.ucsc.edu>