[bioontology-support] A Bug Report and Two Questions

Anders Riutta anders.riutta at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:04:04 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for making the BioPortal available. It's a great resource. I have one bug report and two questions.

Bug Report: When I try to access projects, I get the following error:

  "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."

  This happens both when I'm logged in <https://bioportal.bioontology.org/projects?user=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.bioontology.org%2Fusers%2Fariutta> and when I'm not <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/projects>.

Question 1: How do I delete a mapping I created? I added the following mapping, but it's not exactly correct, so I would like to delete it. Also, it appears to be duplicated
  Control (BP) <=> stimulation (SBO)
  REST Mapping 08/17/2014 by ariutta

Question 2: Can I bulk download the mapping data in SKOS format?

Thanks.
Anders Riutta
Gladstone Institutes