[bioontology-support] A Bug Report and Two Questions

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 27 16:14:03 PDT 2014

Thanks for reporting the problems with projects. These have now been fixed.

To delete the mapping, you can go to the class page for the class you have mapped [1] and there should be a checkbox and button for deleting.

We do not have data available in SKOS, but you can get the mapping data per ontology using our REST API and convert as needed. For example, http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/BRO/mappings <http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/BRO/mappings>. Documentation on using the REST API is here: http://data.bioontology.org/documentation <http://data.bioontology.org/documentation>

Please let me know if you have other questions.

Paul

[1] https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BP?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.biopax.org%2Frelease%2Fbiopax-level3.owl%23Control&t=mappings <https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BP?p=classes&conceptid=http://www.biopax.org/release/biopax-level3.owl#Control&t=mappings>