[bioontology-support] A Bug Report and Two Questions

Anders Riutta anders.riutta at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 28 14:20:40 PDT 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response. I went to the URL at [1], but it took me to a page with the message "The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try again." Changing "&t=mappings" to  "#mappings" as in [2] gave me a list of mappings, but I don't see an option for deleting. There is just a button to "Create New Mapping".

Anders

[2] https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BP?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.biopax.org%2Frelease%2Fbiopax-level3.owl%23Control#mappings